||Marketing Intern, Part-Time
||Director, Sales & Marketing
- Assist our team with creating and delivering marketing materials.
- Assist with driving market awareness of our organization.
- Marketing with the purpose of acquiring customers.
Duties and responsibilities
We are looking for a self-motivated part-time Marketing Intern to join our team. Candidate must be available for 10 to 20 hours per week. Position reports will support the Director of Sales & Marketing for our growing software company. Candidate will gain real-world experience working with a company who designs disruptive technologies for the healthcare industry.
In addition to possessing strong communication skills, candidate should have excellent multitasking and organizational skills and be able to carry out tasks with a high level of professionalism and dedication. Research and evaluate target markets & competitor marketing, social media trends and digital content for software product advertising.
- Curate content for website and social media. Monitor social media platforms for trending news, ideas, and feedback
- Contribute to the creation of mock-ups, email campaigns, social media content and explainer videos
- Design and present new social media campaign ideas as needed
- Support growth of Corporate LinkedIn Group & Social Media Engagements
- Support content writing for speaking engagements, conference courses, press releases, case studies, abstracts
- Contribute to the creation of explainer videos, design graphics, magazine ad layouts
- Assist with review & edit of transcribed interview copy
- Search database listings for upcoming Grant/RFP opportunities
Preferred, not required, software skills:
- Basic Canva, Adobe Photoshop and or Illustrator Skills
- Basic explainer video design programs
- Basic experience with any social media scheduling program
- Current enrollment in an undergraduate program for Marketing, Communications, Public Relations or similar field
- Familiarity with marketing computer software and social media platforms
- Good understanding of the latest marketing trends and techniques
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must have a passion for marketing
- Outstanding multitasking abilities
This job operates in a professional office environment with occasional travel for conferences & client meetings. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines. It may require occasional conference material setup.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and listen. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; type; and reach with hands and arms and requires the ability to occasionally lift office products and supplies up to 20 pounds.
Employees may be required to perform duties related to the day to day operation of the company that are not encompassed within this job description. Such duties will be minor in nature and scope and usually infrequent.
Potentia Analytics, LLC. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate regardless of race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.